It is time to avail one of the biggest opportunities in the United States of America. Undergraduate research grants are offered by the University of Pennsylvania. Applications are open and invited for Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants. 10 undergraduate research fellowships are offered by The Andrea Mitchell Center for the Study of Democracy for projects to be started in the summer of 2023 and completed during the academic year 2023-2024.
Relevant Details Regarding Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants
These undergraduate grants could be combined with funding from other programs. If you are interested in applying, you then are expected but not required to do research that will contribute to the writing of a Senior Essay or the completion of an independent study course during the academic year 2023-24. Work might consist of archives, travel to libraries, other institutions, and field or interview sites.
Recipients of the grant should enroll in the academic year 2023-24 Andrea Mitchell Center undergraduate seminar. This seminar meets every other week in the spring every month, and every other week in the fall. It winds up later in April at a conference where students present their work.
Being a member of the Mitchell Center, the recipients of grants are widely welcome to attend the other workshops of the Mitchell Center and lecture series that feature public personalities and prominent scholars from across the globe.
You Might Like: SI Swedish Institute Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden
Brief Details Regarding Undergraduate Research Grants
Here, the information about these grants is presented in a brief manner.
Name of Country: United States of America
Name of University: University of Pennsylvania
Program on Offer: Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Funding Facility: Yes/Available
Applications Deadline: 15th March 2023
Eligibility Criteria to Meet for the University of Pennsylvania Undergraduate Research Grants
- The opportunity is open to non-U.S. (international) and U.S. citizens.
- You need to be a full-time Penn undergraduate student enrolled in any school wishing to pursue research pertinent to any dimension of democracy, related themes of citizenship, and constitutional government and its practice or theory.
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Lutfia Rabbani Scholarships Worth $30,000 in the Netherlands
- Sacred Heart University Scholarships for International Students in the USA
Financial Benefits to Be Offered
Successful students will receive grants of up to $3000 for their research expenses.
Last Date for Submission of Applications
As far as the last submission date is concerned, it is 15th March 2023.
- CV or Resume (optional)
- Research Statement (no exceeding 1000 words)
- You need to request a supporting letter of recommendation on your behalf from the faculty research advisor. It should also be made available till 15th March 2023.
Note: You are advised to check the complete details about the required documents on the official page so that you may arrange them properly and as required.
How to Apply for Andrea Mitchell Center Undergraduate Research Grants
The application procedure is online. You just need to follow the instructions and apply accordingly. Visit the official page for details and the application process.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Queen’s University Belfast Undergraduate Scholarships in Scotland
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- University College London Undergraduate Scholarships in the UK
- University of Copenhagen Scholarships to Study in Denmark