If you ever thought of studying abroad particularly if you like to study in Ireland, then there is an opportunity all geared up to entice you. Get ready to submit applications for a scholarship facility offered by Queen’s University Belfast. There is no denying that Ireland scholarships are always taken into consideration, and international students are well-inclined towards applying for them. Thus, this opportunity is also set to allure international applicants. Let’s check out details about Queen’s University International Office Undergraduate Scholarship available now to grab.
Relevant Details about Queen’s University International Office Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship opportunity is targeted at new international students commencing their first year of the full-time undergraduate program at Queen’s University Belfast in the academic year 2023-2024 (who meet the eligibility conditions of their academic offer).
There is no separate application required for this opportunity (scholarship). Those who hold an offer for an eligible program and meet the eligibility criteria as set out in the eligibility criteria will automatically be conferred with this scholarship facility upon enrollment.
You Might Like: Canada-CARICOM Skills Training Program Scholarships Program
Brief Details about Queen’s University Belfast International Office Undergraduate Scholarship
Let’s check out the details in a brief manner.
Name of Country: United Kingdom
Name of University: Queen’s University Belfast
Funding Facility: Yes/Available
Program on Offer: Undergraduate
Applications Deadline: Not Specified, Open
About Queen’s University Belfast
Officially known as the Queen’s University of Belfast, it is a public research university located in Belfast, Northern Ireland. As for the Queen’s University Belfast QS ranking, it ranks 233rd on QS’s table.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen’s University Belfast Scholarships for International Students 2023
This program is for undergraduate education and for new international students.
- Students have to possess an offer for a place on an undergraduate degree full-time at the Queen’s University Belfast campus commencing in the academic year of 2023-24. Prior to starting of study, the students have met the language and academic conditions (attached to their offer) as mentioned on the offer letter of place.
- They should be classified as international fee-paying students.
- Their scholarship amount will be provided to them for their first year of study only and is deducted from their gross tuition fees upon enrollment.
- The international office undergraduate scholarship conferred to them is for their entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year of 2023-2024. The scholarship cannot be used for the academic year 2024-2025 or any other year.
- Students interested to be awarded this scholarship have to be self-funded.
Note: If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, you are advised to read the eligibility requirements in complete detail on the official page before making your decision or submitting the application.
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Leiden University Fund with 30,000 Euros Funding in The Netherlands
- Chalmers University of Technology Scholarships in Sweden
Financial Benefits Associated with This Opportunity
The funding provided will be used towards tuition fees. You will receive the year-one award of £2500 (fee rate 1) or £3000 (fee rate 2) including advanced entry into year 2 or year 3.
Last Date for Applications Submission
The last application date is not specified, as the applications are open.
How to Apply for Queen’s University International Office Undergraduate Scholarship
There is no separate application for this scholarship opportunity is required. Those possessing an offer for an eligible study program and meeting the eligibility criteria will automatically be conferred with this undergraduate scholarship. You may visit the official call for the scholarship to learn all details.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Einstein Fellowship Program in Germany with Funding Facility
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- United Nations University Merit PhD Programme in The Netherlands
- York University’s Presidential Scholarships in Canada