If you have ever thought of studying abroad and your passion has been to study in the Netherlands, then here is your marvelous opportunity to avail. On 15th September 2021, both The Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the Leiden University Fund renewed their partnership. This joint collaboration is to support outstanding talent from the MENA region through international scholarships to promote Euro-Arab dialogue. The scholarship is for those students who show outstanding academic excellence. Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship provides one full scholarship per annum to a Master’s student who is from an Arab country to attend a Master’s degree to be conducted at Leiden University in The Netherlands.
Relevant Details about Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship
The students, whose academics are marvelous and exceptional, are the best candidates for this scholarship opportunity. The applications are open for Masters degree programs. This scholarship is strengthened by a mentoring program that provides the recipient of the scholarship with guidance on a professional and personal level, besides, it also offers access to the Foundation’s massive and diverse network and platforms.
You Might Like: Lund University Offers Distance Learning Study Opportunities
Brief Details about This Scholarship Opportunity
Following is the information in a brief manner so that everyone can understand it with ease.
Name of Country: The Netherlands
Name of University: Leiden University
Funding Facility: Yes
Program on Offer: Master’s Program
Applications Deadline: 1st June 2023
More on These Study Abroad Scholarships in The Netherlands
As mentioned earlier that this scholarship is for postgraduate education, therefore the applications are being accepted only for Master’s degrees. Applications are invited for the academic year 2023-2024. The application period started on 2nd January 2023.
It should be noted that the applications for this opportunity conducted at Leiden University are processed all year round for September and February intakes. Once submitted, it will take around 4 to 6 weeks for processing by the university.
Important Note: Applicants with an official letter of acceptance issued by Leiden University will be taken into consideration for the scholarship facility offered by the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
Students are advised by Leiden University that housing registration should be done as early as they can. If the students plan not to attend Leiden University, their housing applications can be canceled and they will be fully refunded if they do so prior to the application deadline i.e., 1st June 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
This opportunity is available and offered to students from Arab countries who possess an official acceptance letter from Leiden University for a one-year Master’s program. The nationals from one of these Arab countries are eligible to apply:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- The applicant’s academic excellence will be checked.
- Personal Growth (for details, you should check the official website)
- Strong motivation (applicants are advised to visit the official website for details)
- Financial need
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- NPU President Scholarships in China for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- UNESCO Internship Program for International Students
Financial Benefits to Be Awarded
There is a maximum amount to be conferred to the selected candidate and that is €30,000.
If you want to be taken onboard for this scholarship opportunity, you will then have to make a gripping application to be noticed. This is a prestigious scholarship.
Deadline for Submitting the Applications
The last date to submit the applications is 1st June 2023. It is always advised to apply well before time.
Required Documents and How to Apply for Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship
- Curriculum Viète (Resume) – it should be in the English language
- Motivation Letter (you may check tips for writing a motivation letter) and purpose statement (should be in English)
- Passport copy
- Copies of diplomas and degrees with academic transcripts (if not in English, then English translations should be provided)
- Two reference letters (signed) – they need to be either from academic or professional referees (remember to get them in the English language)
- Acceptance letter from Leiden University
- Applicants are required to provide a detailed program outline of the Master’s program they intend to study at Leiden University (it needs to be in English)
- Budget: You need to provide a budget for your study. It is advised to be thorough while completing the budget to include your tuition fees (and if you have submitted applications to other scholarship funds) along with necessary expenditures to be taken place during the academic year. The maximum amount a successful applicant gets is € 30,000 for an academic year. The applicants may use this Budget Template.
- You need to provide a signed and dated application form that you can also download from the application portal.
Interested applicants may also visit the official call of this scholarship to get more details and how to apply for a scholarship.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Lancaster University PhD Scholarships with Higher Funding
More Interesting Scholarships for You: