If you are seeking scholarship opportunities in the UK, besides, you also want to study at a notable and higher-ranked university in the United Kingdom, then get ready to witness a colossal opportunity offered by none other than the University of Bradford. The university is offering GREAT Scholarships for postgraduate taught programmes. As far as the University of Bradford is concerned, it is a public research university located in the beautiful city of Bradford in England. If you show interest in this opportunity, you may go ahead and learn complete details about the GREAT Scholarships 2024 at the University of Bradford. Let’s now check out the details.
Relevant Details About the GREAT Scholarships 2024 at the University of Bradford
The university holds importance and values among students from all parts of the world. If you are concerned about what is Bradford acceptance rate, well, it is around 52% for all programs taught there (according to online reports). The admission committee at the university is very selective. The University of Bradford offers GREAT Scholarships in partnership with the GREAT Britain Campaign and British Council. Postgraduate taught courses are available under this scholarship scheme.
What is a GREAT Scholarship – Information
The GREAT Scholarship offers financial assistance to students with a minimum of £10,000 so that they can pursue one-year postgraduate study in the United Kingdom. Students are entitled to apply for courses in a range of subjects available at the 72 institutions across the United Kingdom, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
GREAT Scholarship at the University of Bradford
In partnership with the GREAT Britain campaign and the British Council, the University of Bradford is offering this scholarship opportunity. The university would like to encourage the best and the most exceptional postgraduate Master’s students from Ghana, China, and Vietnam. If interested, you may then apply for this prestigious award to study a course with the University of Bradford that commences in September 2024.
The university will consider each application for GREAT Scholarships 2024 on its merits, but can only consider applications submitted/made via the procedure of application of this university (check under ‘How to Apply’).
Brief Details Regarding GREAT Scholarship 2024-2025
The following is the information about this scholarship in a brief manner for everyone’s ease.
Name of the Country: United Kingdom
Name of the Institution: The University of Bradford
Study Level: Postgraduate Taught
Academic Entry Year: 2024-2025
Study Attendance: Full-Time
Available to: Prospective Students
Financial Benefits Availability: Yes (details are mentioned ahead in the post)
Closing Date of Applications: 30th April 2024
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Scholarships in the USA at the University of Findlay
- Scholarships for International Students at University of Utah
The applicable courses under this award are full-time postgraduate-taught degree programmes.
Eligibility Criteria for the GREAT Scholarships 2024 at the University of Bradford
- Eligible applicants are those who are from China, Vietnam, or Ghana (who are domiciled in their respective countries).
- They must be residing (living) overseas and not nationals of the EU (European Union).
- Applicants have to be assessed as overseas fee-paying students.
- They need to be self-funded. Students who are funded by sponsors will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship scheme.
- Applicants must have been accepted by the University of Bradford (they must have been made an offer to study at this university) to study the eligible programme from September 2024.
- GREAT Scholarships will be conferred to students with the highest overall entry qualifications who are able to showcase (demonstrate) in their applications how they aspire to use the knowledge from their selected programme of study in their future careers.
- This scholarship facility is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford.
- Neither any external nor any distance learning courses are eligible for this scholarship (external or distance learning courses are not eligible).
Note: If you are really interested in availing this opportunity, you need to follow all GREAT scholarships 2024 requirements mentioned above.
Associated Financial Benefits
- This scholarship is worth £10,000. This amount will be used towards the cost of students’ tuition fees.
- It is to be noted that this scholarship will only be provided to you for the first year of your study program (course).
- If you are a recipient of the GREAT Scholarship, you will not be entitled to any other discounts (such as an Alumni discount as a condition of this award) or scholarships.
GREAT Scholarships 2024 Deadline
Those students who think they are eligible to apply should do so by 30th April 2024. It is advisable to apply as early as possible.
How to Apply for the GREAT Scholarships 2024 at the University of Bradford
Interested candidates may apply for the University of Bradford GREAT Scholarships 2024 from 6th November 2023 until the deadline specified above. They are required to apply for a Master’s course at the University of Bradford. Once they are offered a place to study the programme, they can then apply for the scholarship. The form will be available from 6th November 2023. Candidates may also visit the official call for the scholarship opportunity to get more details.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Entrance Scholarships at the University of Cape Town
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- Master’s Scholarships at Radboud University in the Netherlands
- Fully Funded Postdoctoral Program in Austria