Do you want a scholarship programme to fund your studies abroad? If yes, there is no need to get worried about it as a very famous and higher-ranked university in The Netherlands offers you a financial assistance opportunity. Radboud University is among the top-notch Dutch universities and you may find student assistance in the form of scholarships when you plan to study there. If you are on the way to finding funding solutions for a postgraduate degree programme, you should learn details about the Radboud Scholarship Programme in The Netherlands available for you.
Relevant Details about the Radboud Scholarship Programme in The Netherlands
Before we provide you with information regarding the scholarship available for you at the university, we like you to learn a bit about the university itself. Radboud University is a popular public research university located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. If you are concerned about the Radboud University ranking in the world, it is ranked at 222nd position on the list of the QS World University Rankings.
Now coming back to the scholarship programme offered to students, it is a very selective scholarship programme that offers exceptional, talented, highly motivated, non-EEA students with outstanding study results the marvelous opportunity to be conferred with a scholarship for a complete English-taught Master’s programme offered at the university.
You May Like: BI Norwegian Business School Offers PhD Scholarships
Brief Details about the Radboud Scholarship Programme
You may find the details in a brief manner about this scholarship scheme.
Name of the University: Radboud University
Available in the County: The Netherlands
Eligible Countries or Regions: All Non-EU/Non-EEA Countries
Duration of Scholarship: Nominal Duration of Master’s Programme
Available Financial Benefits: Partial Scholarship
Deadline to Apply: 31st January 2024
Available Faculties Under the Radboud Scholarship Programme in The Netherlands
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Science
Conditions to Follow
Under this scholarship programme, all English-taught Master’s programmes are eligible (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programmes and joint-degree Master’s programmes).
Additional Information to Be Noted
If you really like studying in the Netherlands, this could be your best opportunity to avail. The following information should be noted.
If you are taken onboard as a scholarship recipient and you are admitted to a 2 years Master’s study programme, to qualify for the grant for the following year (second year), you will have to pass all courses in the first year of study.
It is worth noting that you cannot combine The Radboud Scholarship with the Radboud Encouragement Scholarship, or Fulbright Radboud Scholarship. If eligible, you could apply for more than one scholarship but remember only one scholarship will be granted. Therefore, you will not be able to apply for both the Radboud Scholarship Programme and Radboud Encouragement Scholarship, you will only be able to apply for one of these two scholarships.
However, the Radboud Scholarship can be combined with the NL Scholarship.
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- International Education Fee Scholarship at Texas A&M University in the USA
- Fully Funded International Postdoctoral Program in Austria
- Passport holders of non-EU/non-EEA are eligible.
- Applicants will not be eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Applicants have (will earn/obtain) a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands, have no degrees obtained in the Netherlands, and did not get any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes are excluded, providing that they happen to be part of the Bachelor’s degree gained/obtained outside the Netherlands).
- You meet the English language proficiency requirements for the Master’s degree programme you are interested in studying.
- You have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme commencing from 1st September 2024 as stated in the formal offer letter (formal letter of admission).
- You are able to comply with the conditions of getting a study visa for the Netherlands.
- Applicants (you) are enrolled at Radboud University as full-time students for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship (funding) will be provided.
Associated Financial Benefits
If you are successful with obtaining the Radboud University scholarships for international students (Radboud Scholarship Programme), you will receive financial coverage such as:
This scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to €2.530 meaning that in the academic year 2024 – 2025, you will pay only €2.530 for tuition fees instead of €17,000. Under this scholarship scheme, your visa costs, residence permit, liability insurance, and health insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance) will also be covered. Remember, your costs of living and studying in the Netherlands will not be covered at all.
Deadline for Applications Submission
The last date to submit your application for this scholarship opportunity is 31st January 2024. It is advised as usual to submit the application well before time. Your application must be submitted in the online OSIRIS Application system by this deadline.
How to Apply for the Radboud Scholarship Programme in The Netherlands
If you are interested and consider yourself eligible for this opportunity, you are advised to visit the official call for scholarship and learn all details very carefully. Once you have read and are ready to submit your application, do read the ‘how to apply’ section on the official call to understand the application process and the required documents.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Beit Trust Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in the UK and South Africa
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- Higher Funding Available at the University of Toronto
- Short Term Training Scholarships Available in New Zealand