If you would like to do internship with world renowned organization, then this opportunity is right for you. Let’s now start processing your application for WHO Internship Program. The program is quite wide and flexible as it offers numerous opportunities for all levels of students such as undergraduates, Masters and PhD. With WHO Internship Program 2022, the internees will be able to obtain deep insights of this technical and administrative program of World Health Organization.
You Might Like: University of Hawaii at Monoa Scholarships in USA
Relevant Details about WHO Internship Program 2022
Since this a funded opportunity, it means that majority of the expenses of the successful applicants will be covered. WHO does not charge any kind of application fee for application submission. The applicants will be able to increase their educational experience via practical assignments under this internship program.
The opportunity is available for undergraduate, Masters and PhD students. As far as the duration of this program is concerned, it will last in between 6 to 24 months (depending on interns’ availability and the needs of the world health organization’s technical unit).
Information about WHO Internship Program 2022
Here, the information about this opportunity will be presented in a brief manner.
Organization Name: World Health Organization (WHO)
Duration of Internship: 6 to 24 months
Financial Benefits Available: Funded
Deadline to Submit the Applications: Varies
Relevant Scholarship Opportunity: University of Chicago Fellowships in USA
About World Health Organization
WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is responsible for maintaining public health internationally. The main objective of WHO is to provide highest possible level of health to the people around the world.
Financial Coverage for WHO Internship Program
Under World Health Organization internship program, the interns will be provided with medical and accident insurance coverage. This will be provided only during the duration of the program.
The interns will be provided with living allowance (who are in need of financial support).
At some duty stations, the interns may be provided with lunch vouchers.
- To be considered for this opportunity, the applicants are required to meet the below eligibility standards.
- On the date of applications, the applicants should be minimum 20 years old.
- The applicants should be enrolled at a university or any equivalent institute leading to a formal education such as graduate or postgraduate. Those, who have done graduation already, might also be eligible to qualify.
- The applicants must have completed 3 years of full-time education at a university or its equivalent institute before starting (their bachelor’s level or its equivalent education) the assignment.
- The applicants do not have any relation with the staff members of world health organization.
- The applicants have not taken part in any kind of internships offered by WHO previously.
- The applicants must have a valid passport of a WHO Member State.
Similar Opportunity: University of Utah Scholarships in USA
Deadline for Applications Submission
As for the last submission date of the applications, there is no specific date. To learn the updates, the applicants are advised to visit the official website.
How to Apply for WHO Internship Program
To read all details on the official page, you can visit the official world health organization internship website. You should read the eligibility criteria and the application process very carefully on the official page. In order to apply for the program, the applicants may visit the application page.