If you want to make your career at an organization that holds values and is recognized and well-known globally, then you must now be ready to embark on your desirous journey. Microsoft Corporation – yes, you heard it right, it offers you a massive opportunity to grow your career with them. If you are on your way to seeking jobs at Microsoft, then you are now offered an attractive opportunity. The open vacancy is for the Microsoft software engineering jobs, If you belong to this profession, this is your chance to grab it.
Microsoft Software Engineering Jobs – Details
There is no denying that Microsoft Software Engineering Internships are taken into consideration quite handsomely by students and individuals around the world, the same is the case with jobs offered at Microsoft. Let’s now check out the details for this career opportunity.
Microsoft’s SwiftKey app empowers millions of people across the globe to communicate fast and more effectively with novel (cutting-edge) AI capabilities. With the help of personnel (taken on board with software engineering jobs), Microsoft will be able to deliver its mission speedily without compromising the reliability and stability of this integral piece of software.
The chosen candidates will join Microsoft in the Mobile and Android team within the web experiences organization in Cairo (Egypt) where the mission of Microsoft is to empower every individual and organization to gain more by making a focus on constructing/developing engaging content, experiencing, services, and platforms for customers.
This role will provide you with a mammoth opportunity to utilize the expertise (your skills) you already possess and to learn and grow in the areas/fields quite important to you in the company of a vibrant team of other eager and capable engineers.
Job Details with Brief Description
Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Job: Software Engineering
Discipline: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Placement: Cairo (Egypt)
Deadline: No Specified
Required Responsibilities (Microsoft Software Engineer Job Description)
Successful candidates will be an integral part of the team helping to accelerate the speed and stability of delivering new novel features to Microsoft’s users. Candidates will bring their novel (unique) perspectives to the team and the larger organizations via (through) their responsibilities mentioned below:
- Solve technical problems to deliver mammoth outcomes for its customers, business, and team.
- Coordinate the technical delivery of different projects undertaken by the team through its (Microsoft) 2-week sprints by facilitating collaboration through the entire (all) stages of the project lifecycle.
- Work with other teams across time zones and geographies to make sure the best practice is done and followed and to generate (develop) automated procedures and systems to mitigate risk in the process of development.
- Use data and runtime analysis to be able to discover the root causes of issues to work to enhance the experiences of its customers.
- Help your colleagues be successful such as by modeling and promoting the best practices, giving them accurate space to shine, sharing your knowledge and information, being an ally, and generally contributing to an inspiring and inclusive team culture that encourages all to showcase (demonstrate) a growth mindset and bring their best selves to work.
- Participate in ideation and innovation sessions.
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Microsoft University Internships for International Students
- Distance Learning Programs at Lund University in Sweden
The candidates will also have different opportunities to participate in impactful activities outside of their day-to-day responsibilities such as
- Take part in Microsoft’s two annual hack weeks with the possibility of making collaborations with teams the candidates do not normally work with.
- Attend or present internal or external talks, events, and conferences.
- Get involved in networks and employee groups of all types or create their own – Microsoft has resource groups of different demographics including women, families, minority groups, and people with disabilities. Microsoft has mental health ambassadors, disaster response volunteers plus all types of social clubs and societies and hack week organizers.
Applicant’s Profile (Qualifications) Required for Microsoft Software Engineering Jobs
Two types of qualifications are taken into consideration – Required and Preferred. Let’s find out the details of the same.
- You need to embrace Microsoft’s values of respect, accountability, and integrity.
- Candidates are required to be eager, and adaptable and strive for continuous improvement for themselves and for those around them making good use of the full support available to all of Microsoft’s teams.
- They can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical collaborators and stakeholders.
- Candidates should possess three years of experience working with others to maintain/build, debug, and maintain consumer-facing Android apps via multiple versions, and be comfortable with Java and Kotlin as well as code review, version control, unit testing, pair programming, integration testing, prioritization, work item tracking, and continual integration/deployment.
- They have to be proficient in English.
- Candidates must possess experience in automation techniques, procedures, and methods used to get quality improvements, or they should be excited to learn.
- They need to possess experience in evaluating data from various (variety of) sources to draw conclusions regarding the stability and quality and use this to inform approaches to enhance identified measures over time, or they like to up-skill in this field/area.
You May Show Interest for It: Junior Professional Associated Required By the World Bank
There are many benefits associated with this opportunity. The perks or benefits listed below could vary depending on the nature of the candidate’s employment with Microsoft and the country where they work.
- Educational resources
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Discounts on services and products
- Generous time away
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to connect and network
- Giving programs
Deadline to Apply for This Job
There is no deadline specified for this job.
How to Apply for Microsoft Software Engineering Jobs
If you would like to apply for this job opportunity offered by Microsoft Careers (Microsoft Corporation), you should visit the official webpage and learn all the details including the application process. The apply button is available on the official webpage, from where you can apply for this job.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: IELTS Provides You Opportunities to Live and Work in the UK
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- UNESCO Internships for Communications and Information Sector
- PhD Studentships at Lancaster University in the United Kingdom