The candidates who are interested in doing a fellowship program abroad, there is a marvelous and very attractive opportunity available in Japan. The program is not only rich in information but also provides you many lucrative benefits to enjoy with. If this entices you and you want to apply for the program, you should first learn all relevant details and then continue with the application process. Let’s now check out the details about AYF Fellowship Program that is all set to take place in Japan.
Relevant Details about AYF Fellowship Program
This fellowship program is your journey to new horizons on Awaji Island. AYF Fellowship carries 9 months duration and is a working program on Awaji Island in Japan at the home of the Awaji Youth Federation. The chosen fellows will be provided with an opportunity to challenge themselves and refine their individual expertise in a multicultural ambiance. AYF works under the umbrella of Pasona Group and is guided by the impressive philosophy of ‘turning the imagination into action’.
You Might Like: California State University Pre-Doctoral Program (Complete Details about Process and Everything)
AYF Fellowship Program – Themes and Structure
For the fellowship, AYF has chosen three main themes which are:
- Innovation and Intrapreneurship
- Leadership and Project Management
- PR and Marketing
This fellowship program consists of three components that link to and support one another, namely:
- Project Ideation and Project Work
- Self-Development and Mentoring
- Event Creation
Eminent experts will be taken on board, who are well-versed in the AYF 2021 themes and goals. They will deliver special lectures to the fellows. As far as past lecturers are concerned, they were international thought leaders, entrepreneurs, United Nations representatives and key Pasona stakeholders.
Projects (Project Work)
At AYF Fellowship Program, the fellows will be involved in developing, supporting, and creating initiatives to drive and deliver outcomes for Pasona Group and AYF across numerous pivotal areas. The work will consist of supporting current events and developing new events focused on inbound tourism, wellness, and culture. The project work of the fellows will largely cover, but is not limited to:
- AYF Global
- AYF Academy
- New Initiatives
- Regional Revitalization on Awaji Island
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Live and Work in the United Kingdom with IELTS
- British Council Offers Charles Visiting Fellowship Programme in the UK
A dedicated mentor will be assigned to each fellow from the AYF Secretariat Staff, who are AYF Alumni. They will act as personal guides to the fellows.
Chance to Stay on Awaji Island in Japan after Fellowship
This is going to be a learning and fun program for the fellows who come from all around the world. As a fellow, you will witness an opportunity to take time out and rediscover yourself in a new country, and new culture being surrounded by AYF Fellows.
The fellows, who successfully demonstrate their expertise and contribution to the development of the Island (Awaji Island) according to the vision and corporate direction of the Pasona Group, will be provided with an opportunity to remain on the island after the completion of their fellowship so that they can keep working on new initiatives.
Eligibility Criteria for Awaji Youth Federation Fellowship
- The applicants should be between the age group of 24 to 30 years preferably.
- They should be either Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees holders.
- They should be proficient in the English language showing a TOEIC score of 800 or equivalent for non-speakers. They should be proficient in both writing and speaking.
- Candidates’ language skill in Japanese (JLPT N1-N3) is preferable.
- Applicants should be committed to solving society’s problems and contributing to AYF projects.
- They should have core values of discipline, hard work, and care for others.
- They need to be flexible, resilient, and perseverant.
- Candidates should possess the ability and drive to translate their ideas into strengthening/concrete action.
- It is preferable that they should have a membership and a track record of activity in the AYF Global Community.
Benefits and Conditions
Fellows will be fully employed by the Pasona Group Inc. They will be provided with the below-mentioned benefits, while their fees and government taxes are processed by Pasona. It should be noted that the travel costs to and from Japan will be funded by the successful applicants.
Salary and Benefits Offered to Chosen Applicants
- You will receive a monthly salary (base salary plus overtime)-of JPY 197,000
- Government taxes, pension, and insurance fees will be deducted
- Fees for Japanese class will be deducted
- Utilities and accommodation included
Activities Involved in Fellowship
- Five days per week of working and learning
- You will be offered ten days of paid leave that is available six months into the fellowship
- You will be offered an individual room that is in either Japanese or Western style
- Costs for a utility like electricity and Wi-Fi are included
Meals for You (Only for Working Days)
Although as a successful fellow in this program, you are responsible for your own food, nonetheless Pasona can offer you discounted meals.
Deadline for Submission of Applications
The last date for application submission is 31st May 2023. If interested, you should then submit your application as early as possible. The fellowship program will begin in September 2023.
How to Apply for AYF Fellowship Program
Interested candidates should visit the official call for the fellowship program and then submit their applications by following the instructions.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Europass CV – Your Key to Scholarships, Admissions and Jobs in Europe
WhatsApp Group Facebook Page Facebook Group Linkedin Page Linkedin Group Linkedin Quroa Space Tweets Instagram Pinterest Telegram Channel Telegram Group Tumblr
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
- University of Winnipeg Scholarships Available in Canada
- Undergraduate Scholarships Offered at Dakota State University in the U.S.A.