It is time to apply for AAUW International Fellowships. The programs available under this scholarship scheme include Masters, PhD and Postdoctoral degrees to study in USA. These fellowships are available for women to pursue their higher studies to fulfill their academic dreams in America. The purpose behind is to encourage the women so that they can study and make their careers in their respective or desired fields.
You May Like: Fully Funded PhD Fellowships for International Students
AAUW International Fellowships in Detail
This award is for full-time study or research to be taken place in America offered by AAUW (The American Association of University Women). AAUW offers international fellowships in which women from the world can participate. These fellowships are not available to the women from United States meaning that the women who are the citizens of USA or hold permanent residency of America are not eligible to apply for. Graduate and postgraduate degrees at accredited institutions will be supported. More details in brief manner are mentioned as under:
Country Name: United States of America
Entity: AAUW (The American Association of University Women)
Host Institutions: US Accredited Institutions
Financial Coverage: Funded Opportunity
Deadline to Apply: 15th November 2021
Note: The programs hopefully will commence from 1st July 2022. Under AAUW International Fellowship 2022, the preference will be given to those women who depict prior commitment to the progress of women and girls through community, civic or professional work.
Under AAUW International Fellowships, the below mentioned financial coverage will be provided to the students.
- Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
- Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000
Similar Opportunity: Warwick Business School Scholarships in UK
Eligibility Criteria for AAUW Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants need to meet the eligibility standards set by the administration. Let’s check the AAUW scholarship requirements.
- The applicants need to be the citizens of a country other than America or they must be in a possession of a non-immigrant visa if they are living in the United States. The women, who are presently the U.S. citizen or they expect to be the same during their fellowship period or they are permanent resident or have dual citizen with the U.S. are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant should possess an academic degree (which has been earned in the United States or from abroad) that should also be equivalent to an American bachelor’s degree completed by 15th November 2021.
- The women should devote herself full-time to the planned academic plan during her complete fellowship year.
- She should have intention to return to her homeland upon completion to start her professional career.
- She should be fully proficient in English language and prove it through a valid TOEFL score or other acceptable test scores.
- For postdoctoral applicants, they are required to provide proof of their PhD degree. They should also possess a doctorate classified as a research degree such as Ed.D., PhD, D.M., D.B.A) or an MFA degree by 15th November 2021. They need to mention where they will organize their research.
- The applicants of doctorate and Master’s/first professional degree should be enrolled into an American accredited university or institution situated in America during the fellowship time (year).
You Might Like: Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships
Deadline for Applications Submission
The last submission date for applications is 15th November 2021. Try to submit the applications before time.
How to Apply for AAUW International Fellowships or Submit Applications
The whole process of application submission is online. To apply and check details, Visit the Official Link.