There is no denying in mentioning that UK offers quality and best education, and is called the best place to study there. If you just focus on the benefits to study in UK, there are numerous prominent benefits you will stumble upon while you stay there for your study purpose. The best benefits include:
- England is the home to one of the finest and top-rated universities.
- You can get support for overseas students
- The country is diverse.
- You can improve your English language skills.
- UK is a great place to study and live.
- You will find many job opportunities after you graduate.
If you like to study in the UK with scholarship, then UWE Chancellor’s scholarships for international students appear to be the best option for your dreams.
You Might Like: Swansea University Offers Full Scholarships in UK
Relevant Details about UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
Each year, the University of the West of England – UWE Bristol offers more than £100,000 scholarships to international students. Chancellor’s Scholarship is also one these scholarship opportunities that requires the awardee to undertake an internship working in various departments and within the development office. The recipients of the scholarships also need to do ambassadorial activities for the university in their course duration.
Information about UWE Scholarships in Brief Manner
Following details let the applicants know about the scholarship in a brief style. Let’s check the details to understand the scholarship better.
Country Name: United Kingdom
University Name: University of the West of England
Program Name: Masters (MS) degrees
Financial Benefits Available: Funded
Deadline to Submit the Applications: 31st May 2022
About University of the West of England – UWE Bristol
Located in and around Bristol, it is a public research university that was awarded with the status of the university in 1992. As for the University of the West England ranking, it is ranked at 401st position in the world university rankings issued by the Times Higher Education.
Related Scholarship Opportunity: Think Big About Innovation Scholarships in UK
Financial Benefits for the Scholarships
The successful applicants will receive 50% tuition fee award for their postgraduate program. The award is for one academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Chancellor’s Scholarship
To get this award, the applicants should show their eligibility. Eligible applicants must:
- Have obtained equivalent of a UK first in an undergraduate degree.
- Possess whether an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS test score or its equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new applicant (student) to University of the West England Bristol with no prior British study.
- Be categorized as an overseas student for fees purpose.
- Not be a sponsored applicant (student).
- Not be a recipient of any other award or scholarship.
- Show his or her official transcripts by the time the application is submitted
Similar Opportunity: University of Chicago Graduate Fellowships in USA
How to Apply for UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students
If the applicants pass all the eligibility standards mentioned above, they will be invited to submit their applications as part of the application process. Complete details about the scholarship can be visited at the official website.