The passionate students, who would like to study in UK and they are the ones seeking quality education at a renowned university, should now be ready to begin with their applications for a brilliant opportunity. The best scholarships in UK are out there to avail. University of Essex in England offers opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The year of entry for these programs is 2023-24. Students from specific countries are welcome to submit their applications for this facility. If interested, you may submit the applications for Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarship 2023-24. Let’s now check out more details about this scholarship scheme ahead.
You Might Like: Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden Scholarships
Relevant Details about Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarship 2023-24
As mentioned above that these scholarships are for undergraduate education and postgraduate studies offered at the University of Essex in the United Kingdom. Students from Canada, Bahrain, China, Indonesia, Japan, Iran, Kuwait, Jordan, Malaysia, Lebanon, Qatar, Oman, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Taiwan, USA and United Arab of Emirates are welcome to apply.
Programs for undergraduate and postgraduate conducted in all departments at the university are eligible. For more accurate details and updates, the interested students should check the university’s official website.
Those international undergraduate or Master’s students, who are from one of the above-mentioned countries wishing to join University of Essex, might be eligible for a scholarship opportunity that offers 50% of their first-year tuition fees paid as a discount upon registration. This scholarship facility is quite competitive and based on applicants’ academic achievements plus their extra-curricular activities.
Brief Details about the Scholarship Scheme
Here, the details about this scholarship opportunity are presented in a brief manner.
Name of Country: United Kingdom
Name of the University: University of Essex
Programs Available to Study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Available Funding: Yes
Deadline to Apply: 31st May 2023
Related Opportunity: Study-Work Opportunities Offered by Boston University
About University of Essex and Its Ranking
A public research university, The University of Essex was established by the royal charter in 1965. It is called one of the original plate glass universities that holds attention of the students from all parts of the world. The research activities done at the university are also praiseworthy.
As for University of Essex ranking is concerned, it is ranked at number 465th on QS World University Rankings table.
Eligibility Criteria for Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarship
- These opportunities are restricted to only those students who are classified as overseas fee payers and are completely self-funded (details of which can be checked at university’s website).
- The applicants interested to apply for these scholarships have to be ordinarily resident in one of the countries mentioned above (to check the details about ordinarily residents, you need to visit the official website).
- The interested applicants should begin their first-year of study on a Postgraduate Taught (PGT) Master’s program or an Undergraduate (UG) program at the University of Essex in academic year 2023-24.
- For UCAS applicants, they are required to actively make Essex their firm choice by July 14th Those applicants, who become firm with University of Essex through rejection by their original firm choice selection elsewhere, are not held eligible (they are not eligible). Direct applicants need to accept the offer till 14th of July 2023.
- It is to be noted that only one scholarship facility can be offered per student and the award cannot be held along with (in conjunction with) any other scholarships of University of Essex.
- This scholarship facility is only available for the first-year of study.
- Those who are successful should expect to be available for promotional activities.
Relevant Opportunity: Uppsala University Scholarships in Sweden
Financial Benefits to Be Offered to Students
The successful students will be offered 50% reduction in their first-year tuition fees. It will be available as a discount on registration.
Deadline for Submission of Applications
As far as the last date for application submissions is concerned, it is 31st May 2023. It is advisable to submit the applications before the final date.
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Global Talent Scholarship 2023-24
For those who are interested in submitting the applications for this opportunity should apply by 31st May 2023 on university’s website. Those whose applications are successful will be notified in writing by the end of the month of July 2023. The interested applicants are advised to submit the applications through the online application form available at the university’s website. Visit the official website for more details and applications procedure.