If you are Nigerian, then get ready to make your applications for the NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility that welcomes the suitably qualified applicants for its 2021 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme. This scholarship scheme has begun accepting the applications from 19th April and will keep on receiving till 14th May 2021. The overseas scholarship for Nigerian students is all set to provide you a chance to pursue your studies. Start your applications now for NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarships.
Details about NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarships
NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarships seek Nigerians who are on way to pursue their degree program in any Nigerian higher institution. The scholarship scheme has two categories of awards namely Host Communities Merit Award and National Merit Award. Only the shortlisted applicants will be notified about the examination date. Remember, NAOC reserves complete rights for making selection and finalizing the list of shortlisted candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
You must check your eligibility for the international scholarships for Nigerian students 2021. To be considered for this scholarship, you need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria:
- You need to be registered as full-time undergraduate student in any Nigerian Tertiary institutions.
- At the time of application, you need to be a certified 100 level student (only students admitted in academic year 2019/2020 and 2020/2021).
There are good benefits for these scholarship opportunities. Following are the awards:
Host Communities Merit Award (for those applicants who are from NAOC Host Communities)
National Merit Award (for those applicants who are from Non-Host Communities)
Required Documents for NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarships
You need to supply the following documents as they are required along with the application.
- School ID Card
- Your passport photograph carrying white background. It should not be more than 3 months old, and the size needs to be 450px by 450px not more than 200kb.
- Your admission letter
- Your O’Level certificate
- You also need to provide birth certificate
- Do attach the proof of local government area of origin
- Letter from community paramount ruler (it is needed from the applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
- Letter issued from CDC Chairman (it is needed from the applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
Deadline for Application
The last date for submitting the application is 14th May 2021.
How to Apply for NNPC JV Tertiary Scholarships
Prior to making the application, you need to make sure that you have clear scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents with you, as they will be needed to attach with the application.
- Do make sure that all the required documents have been named as per their representation to avoid mixing up during the upload.
- When asked to upload the documents, you should be careful in attaching the right document.
- You have to very carefully provide valid email and phone number.
- All applicants are required to carefully fill up and sign the NAOC compliance Declaration Form. Click Here to download the form.
Before applying, you must read complete details about this scholarship on its official website. Read everything mentioned on the website to make the things clear. Once you are set to lodge application, you can now apply. Click Here to Apply (first register yourself at this page, and then continue applying).