Are you a PhD student, and on your way to looking for internships for you? If yes, you then need to be geared up to apply for a brilliant opportunity all set for the students like you. There is no denying in mentioning that TikTok is determined and committed to generating a space where staffers/employees are provided full value for their dexterities, unique perspectives, and experiences. The platform of TikTok connects people from all over the world, and so does its workplace. The platform inspires creativity and brings joy. So far if you have developed an interest to apply for this internship program, you should then get ready to learn details about TikTok Internship that is open for applications.
Relevant Details about TikTok Internship
Talented individuals are invited to join TikTok Internship Program. If you think, you fit the bill, you may submit your applications for PhD internship that will last for a minimum of three months with an opportunity to extend the duration.
Brief Details about Internship for PhD Students at TikTok
Following is the detail in a brief manner about this internship opportunity.
Offered Program: Internship
Duration: 3 Months (with an extension opportunity)
Applications Deadline: Not Specified
You Might Like: Danish Government Scholarships at University of Copenhagen for MA/MSc. Programs
It is a leading destination for short-form mobile video. The mission behind this is to inspire creativity and ooze out joy. TikTok works with offices spread around the world. It has offices in Los Angeles, London, New York, Berlin, Paris, Mumbai, Dubai, Jakarta, Singapore, Tokyo, and Seoul. It has more than one billion users on its platform.
Benefits Associated with Internship Program
With TikTok, the opportunities are endless for the ones daring to pursue bold ideas which exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Now it is the time to join the team to make an impact take place with a career at TikTok.
- In London, the machine learning fairness team is working on challenging problems in the area of Responsible AI particularly putting the focus on transparency, fairness, and explainability. While you work at TikTok, you will be conferred with a novel (unique) opportunity to do highly advanced (innovative) research. You will also get a chance to deploy your model into production.
- You will get opportunities to take part in innovative research on machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning, computer vision, search ranking, recommendation systems, and other fields.
- You will collaborate closely with TikTok’s passionate, talented and enthusiastic research team and work in the ever-increasing area (field) of responsible AI and machine learning fairness. This includes but is not limited to casual inference, AI interpretability & explainability, and robustness.
- You will also participate in performance optimization, model building, and project deployment.
Related Scholarships You Might Like:
- Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship in The Netherlands
- NPU President Scholarship in China for Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
Ideal Candidates for Machine Learning Fairness PhD Intern 2023
TikTok is looking for exceptional and talented individuals to join its team for a PhD internship for a minimum of 3 month-time duration. There is a potential to extend this duration. The commencing dates for the internship are flexible.
The internships taking place at TikTok provide the students with industry exposure plus hands-on experience. It is time to witness your ambitions becoming reality since your inspiration brings infinite opportunities for you at this mammoth platform.
- The applicant should presently be pursuing a related PhD degree with a bachelor’s/master’s degree in mathematics/computer science/computational statistics or any relevant subjects.
- The applicant should be available to work full-time for at least three months.
- During the recruitment procedure, the commencement dates will be discussed as they are flexible.
- The applicant should possess a passion for cutting-edge technology and machine learning.
- The candidate must possess the ability for good programming, besides, must be laced with proficiency in a minimum of one programming language like C/C++, Python, etc. Python is preferred.
- The applicant has to be familiar with widely/commonly used machine learning algorithms, besides, must have experience using a minimum of one deep learning framework like TensorFlow, Pytorch, JAX, etc.
- In addition to all, the candidates should carry good communication skills, analytical skills, teamwork spirit, and learning ability.
- It will be considered a plus point if the candidate has publications in top-level machine learning journals or conferences (like NeurIPS, ICML, JMLR, CVPR, ICLR, ICCV, ACL, ECCV, EMNLP, KDD, AISTATS, SIGIR, WWW, etc.)
How to Apply for TikTok Internship
You need to go for an online application. It will be submitted on its online portal. Visit the official website to learn the details. If you like to submit the applications, you may visit the application portal for submission.
Follow Our Social Platforms to Receive More Scholarships & Relevant Opportunities
Get regular updates on scholarships and all other relevant opportunities by joining our social media platforms.
Another Interesting Opportunity: Undergraduate & Masters Degree Scholarships at University of Huddersfield
WhatsApp Group Facebook Page Facebook Group Linkedin Page Linkedin Group Linkedin Quroa Space Tweets Instagram Pinterest Telegram Channel Telegram Group Tumblr
More Interesting Scholarships for You:
PhD Scholarships with Higher Funding at Lancaster University
Scholarships in Sweden at Uppsala University for International Students